About Auxilium Admin
Alex Hughes, Founder of Auxilium Administration Services Ltd ( Auxilium Admin ) is based in Kingston upon Thames and she provides a range of Administration services to support businesses remotely or at your premises, giving you back that precious time to focus on your business, work on it and help it to grow and elevate it in it’s field of expertise.
How many times have you said to yourself – “I will do that tomorrow” or “I will do that next week” and then you put that ‘TO DO’ on your ‘TO DO list’?
So what happens next ? well,usually that list gets longer and longer and then all those important and time constrained items, get lost in the depth of that list.
How many times have you delegated a task to another busy person, who adds it to their list and so the cycle continues?
Auxilium Admin provides a friendly service to review your administration processes, procedures, projects and tasks and gets you back on track with your ‘Admin’.
Alex sees herself as your ‘LIFEBOAT‘ saving the day and then your ‘LIGHTHOUSE’ showing you the way. She takes pride in making a difference to your business, supporting you with a safe pair of hands and on a basis that suits you.
About Auxilium Admin
- 30 Years experience in the financial markets and as an administration manager for a local SME and 5 years as a virtual assistant.
- Top down understanding of SME’s with communication, time management & problem solving skills.
- Reliable, consistent, accessible, approachable, adaptable, proactive, confident & resourceful.
- As a local resident passionate about helping businesses in Kingston upon Thames and the surrounding areas.
Auxilium Admin offers services on an Hourly, Project or Retainer rate and audits or bespoke packages can also be arranged.
- Auxilium Admin knows that you have not gone into business to do the administration and that what you want to and should be doing, is working in and on the passion of your business.
- So Auxilium Admin is there as ‘A SAFE PAIR OF HANDS’ and as your ‘bespoke business partner’ offering administration and project support when you need it most.
- Auxilium Admin can work remotely or in your office for businesses in and around the Kingston upon Thames area.
- Auxilium Admin firstly sees itself as your ‘Lifeboat’, saving you when you have an urgent piece of work or inundated and that ‘To Do’ list just doesn’t seem to clear. Then, as your ‘Lighthouse’, showing you the way in your administration journey, project processes and procedures.
What Our Clients Say!
Terra Ferma Media Ltd
David Fernando - Managing Director
Richard Preece – Owner of Preece Bespoke
Intelligent Business Company – Housing Technology
George Grant, - Owner – Publisher
Stacey Richard – Surbiton Sitters – Owner
Richard & Jo Hughes – Directors
OUR LATEST BLOG
If you are considering help from a Virtual Assistant, then you must be at a stage when you have realised […]
When you start a business it is all very exciting and you get a real ‘buzz’ from feeling proud of […]
Reasons to hire a Bespoke Business Partner • Employment / HRM budgets & processes are lengthy and costly. • Employees […]
When I set up my business in September last year, I was slightly concerned that Small Business owners who I […]